Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

All about me...

I love these little questionaires! Rebekah sent me this in my email!!! These are little fun facts that maybe you didn't know about me, and may be you did!!!!

01. Raised in: North Carolina
02. Dads name:Johnny
03. Any siblings: 3, Rebekah, Katie, Bethany
04. Younger or older: Oldest
05. Hair color: Brownish, blackish...the older I get the darker it gets!
06. Hair length: long...about 6 inches down my back...
07. First school: Christian school then homeschool
08. Eye color: brown
09. Mood: calm...I think... content...I'm the layed back one...
10. Smell: pumpkin spice
11. Height: 5'3"
12. Lefty/righty: righty

THIS OR THAT:
01. Love or money: Love...I would never marry for money...
02. Television or internet: internet
03. Pepsi or coke: coke...diet coke!!!!
04. Fun night out or romantic: fun right now...
05. Phone or in person: depends on the person...I really do not like to talk on the phone...
09. Aim or myspace im: neither...

HAVE YOU EVER:
01. Have you ever been caught sneaking out? No way!!
02. Have you ever skinny dipped:haha..NO!
03. Have you ever done something you regret?Oh yes...hasn't everyone?
04. Have you ever eaten raw fish? No...I'm not that daring!
05. Have you ever been on a house boat? No, not that I know of!
06. Have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker? yes!
07. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes...to cover up some highlights that I put in my hair...but I will never do that again...I think... :)
08. Have you ever called the wrong number? Yes
09. Have you ever ran away? no...

ARE YOU:
01. Are you missing someone right now? hmmm...I don't know...I don't think so...
02. Are you talking to anyone? Rebekah
03. Are you German: Yes
04. Are you Italian: no
05. Are you French: yes
06. Are you British: yes
07. Are you Norwegian? no
08. Are you Indian: Cherokee Indian
09. Are you close to your grandparents: I only have a grandmother that is living and she lives down the road

RANDOM:
01. Best male friends: my cousin, Donnie (we don't know many guys)
02. Best female friends: my sisters, Sarah, Rachael, I could name so many more...my sisters and Sarah are the ones that I am closer to.
03. What do you do when ur together? eat, act crazy, sing, eat, act crazy again...
04. Share the same interests: yes
05. Do you have a low self esteem? yes...sometimes...
06. Do you get depressed about things easily? I can...but try not too!!
07. Do you live life to the fullest? I try too!
08. Are you comfortable with the way you look? Yes...
09. Are you scared of growing up old and alone? No, if I don't marry, I am planning on moving in with my sister, Rebekah and her 10 kids!!! hahaha...I'll be the spinster auntie!!!
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? Seeing that I am already 23 almost 24...my desire is to be a wife and mother...that's what I have always wanted, but right now, I am secretary/piano teacher/homemaker-in-training
11. Favorite season? fall/winter/spring
12. Are you a vegetarian? no...I have to say that I love a good steak...and cheeseburger once in a while
13. Current song your listening to? Not listening to anything...

So there you have it...pass it on, if you like!!! have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Jennifer,
I reacognize this!!!! Hehe I was the one that sent it to Rebekah.:) I love questionaries, too. Glad you got it, too!
Brooke


For Your Enjoyment!