Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, August 23, 2009

There's Still Power in the Blood of Jesus




As, many of you know, I love good Christian music! I think that is one of the two things that are dear to my heart...music ministry and the bus ministry! Anyway, this is one of the songs that was on the His Own CD! I love this song! I especially like the second verse where talks about when Satan comes and you just stand your ground and look at him and say, "I claim the Blood!"
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kate said...

That is a great song! His Own is one of the few WC CD's that I don't own. :-)

God's Been Good said...

Hey, Katie,

It is a great song, but His Own is not a West Coast Group. They are a family that travels. I think they are from TN. Thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer


For Your Enjoyment!