Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook...



FOR TODAY...August 19, 2009

Outside my window...well...it's warm...the hummingbirds are buzzing around! :)


I am thinking...about the many things that I need to be doing! I've got to run some errands this afternoon.

I am thankful for...the Word of God...aren't you glad that every promise is true?



From the kitchen...lemon pound cake!



I am wearing...a new denim skirt that I bought at Goodwill! It is a Liz Claiborne and I only paid $3.00 for it!!! Praise the Lord!



I am creating...this post...



I am going...to go to town...go to church...come home...go back to church




I am reading...well, finishing...Can't Wait Til Sunday Morning by Ed Dunlop. (I used some information out of this for my little children's church meeting on Sunday Night)...I want to start The Witness of Your Wardrobe by John and Donna Bishop. And some friends of mine recommend How Do I Get These Kids To Listen? by Ed Dunlop.



I am hearing...nothing really...not too noisy today, maybe because Rebekah is gone with mama! haha...


Around the house...new flooring!!!!! in the hall and master bedroom!

One of my favorite things...Fall...watching the leaves change...fall is one of my favorite times of year...I love it in the mountains! You can get me apple cider and boiled peanuts and ride throught the mountains and I will be happy!!!



A few plans for the rest of the week: hopefully piano lessons tomorrow!

Special Prayer Request: Please pray that the Lord will open up the door for me to teach piano lessons in the local Christian school. (I teach in our church and in another church. Ladies, piano lessons are a great way to earn a little bit of money out of your home or church or a good Christian environment) Please pray that the Lord will open that door of ministry for me!

Picture thought that I am sharing... At our family Reunion this year...the baby that I was holding was one of our little cousins! Isn't he cute? Daddy was getting tired of waiting for the food!








1 comment:

Caroline said...

Ahem...care to share some of that lemon pound cake? *whistles*

I can't wait for Fall!!!


For Your Enjoyment!