Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random Picture Thursday

These are a few really really random pictures from last year! I picked some from several different files! Hope ya'll enjoy and have a great weekend!

Granny and Me at the Beach...or coast...or ocean...haha

Daddy in his office at church

All of us girls with the John Marshall Family

My Cousin Molly in a blonde wig!

Katie and Sarah looking oh so gorgeous!

4 comments:

Rose said...

Hey Jennifer,
Where is the pic of you and your Granny? I really like it, Cute!
Is that what people down south call there Grandmothers or just you?
Rose

God's Been Good said...

Alot of us southerners call our grandma's granny, I guess? I never really thought about it before...hahaha...the picture was taken at the Atlantic Ocean...

Jennifer

Rose said...

Neat! Up here not that many people do, (although we do!) But we only call our silly Grandma "Granny". The other one is to "dignified" for that;)

Rose

brandy said...

We love the John Marshall Family....they were at our church last year. What a blessing!


For Your Enjoyment!