I would personally like to recommend this great CD! It is called "God is Good" by His Own. I have one other CD by this family, and it was such a blessing. So, at the Sword this year, they had a $5.00 special, and I grabbed this CD! It is such an encouragement! Plus, it is godly Christian music! None of that CCM junk! You can click the picture to listen to samples and purchase if you like. (Sorry, it is not $5.00, that was just a conference special!) This site offers great music and books!The CD includes songs such as:
I Stand Redeemed (one of my favorites)
Do You Love Me?
It's Through the Blood
There's Still Power in the Blood
Soldiers Again
The Last Blood
Who Will Go To America?
If you listen to the playlist, this is a sample of the great harmony this family has! Enjoy!Who Will Go To America?







6 comments:
I got the five dollar deal on this cd too. One of the many songs I like on it is “America’s Still Beautiful”. I had never heard that song before. Great cd!
I liked that one, too. We actually had it on one of the Faith Music Missions Favorites CD, and my sisters liked to mouth to the words of that one! I wish that I could find the music to "Paid In Full." I thought that I had it!
Loved the $5.00 Deals! We also bought the cd from Golden State, Because He Loved Me.
Jennifer
My family has that cd too!
It is a great CD! I think your mama recommended it while we were at the Sword! Hope you are doing well!
Jennifer
Thanks for the recommendation - I've really enjoyed some of their CDs so hopefully I'll get to hear this one someday!
Thanks for stopping by, Naomi!
Jennifer
Post a Comment