Ok, as many of you noticed, I made a mistake on the recipe for yeast biscuits and such. Well, mama found this old "I Love Lucy" about when she and Ethel made bread. This is what will happen if you add too much yeast! By the way, to give you an idea of how it is around our house, picture me as Lucy and Rebekah as Ethel! We are just as silly sometimes!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






6 comments:
Haha, that's great! I have a friend that is the Lucy, and I'm the Ethel..we can get pretty silly st times! lol
Perfect humor! I love that episode!
I so admire you for making bread! My mother used to make yeast bread - dinner rolls, sweet buns etc.
Many, many blessings to you! Enjoy your weekend!
Andrea
Hilarious!! I really like black and white comedies like this and the Calam. Jane one on Rebekahs blog!
Rose
I LOVE this old show!!!
Usually I forget the yeast!! We got the DVD collection of I love Lucy for My Mom's b-day... wish they would make tv shows and movies like this nowadays!! Lucy and Ethel were so much more ladylike then the women of today!! And they were in show business/Hollywood!! Makes you wonder what happened to ladies...
Love the butter joke, "And it only cost me $23 dollars..."
~Rebecca
I thought that was funnny too! $23.00 for one little thing of butter, imagine that! hahaha...that was pretty good!
Jennifer
I love I Love Lucy! I just got done watching every episode in order, and the one about Pioneer Women was just a hoot! LOL
Post a Comment