Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, July 20, 2009

Bloggy Updates!


Is Bloggy really a word? But anyway, just thought that I would tell everyone about my mama's new blog...ok...she hasn't posted yet, but soon! Just wanted to tell everyone so that you can bookmark her blog and keep posted! Click Here!



Also, my sister, Rebekah, just did a post on us Southerners! Very good! And funny...especially the part about us Southern Gals always saying we are fine! When I was a little girl, I used to walk around asking everyone how they were doing and then answer back for them by saying "Fine!" haha, but anyway, that's just a little history from my life...I could tell many other stories...hahaha! From digging potatoes on the hottest day in the summer to riding in the truck to get a candy bar afterwards! Ah...country life! Anyway...Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!




3 comments:

Mrs. Naomi said...

How exciting! I look forward to reading your Mom's blog!

Paulina {Lina} said...

I love it when people start blogs! I'll check 'em out!

Michaila said...

I would say 'Bloggy' is a word.... =)


For Your Enjoyment!