Ok, I know that it is Sunday night, but we are going to be busy tomorrow! So that means that I will not be able to post my Simple Woman's Daybook, so I decided to post it tonight instead!FOR TODAY...June 7, 2009
Outside my window...well...it's dark outside and full moon and cloudy, but today was a pleasant day, not too hot.
I am thinking...we had a great service today in church...especially tonight!
I am thankful for...blessed assurance! The Lord is so good to us...even though at times we are unfaithful, God is always faithful!
From the kitchen...I am thinking about those chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen...ever since I came home from CA, food has been so good to me! There is nothing like home cooking!
I am wearing...my dress I wore to church...It is a wrap dress with red and black, and green, and blue...
I am creating...last night about 11:00 I cut some culottes that I have to make for Youth Conference.
I am going...to be extremely busy this week! Just Friday is so busy in itself! But I'd rather have it busy than boring!
I am reading...I've been kind of lazy this week...I have been reading a devotional book by Amy Carmichael (it has helped me a lot)
I am hearing...my sisters talking...and talking!
Around the house...my sisters are sitting around and Daddy is on the other computer, and Mama is on the phone.
One of my favorite things...a milkyway...do I sound hungry? hahahha...I went for awhile and was sick last year, and didn't eat much, and I lost about 20 lbs, well if I don't watch it I'm going to gain it back. hahhahha
A few plans for the rest of the week: I have to appear in a worker's comp. court or something like that for a Christian School I worked for a year ago (some lady is suing the school about an injury)...any way, I'm not looking forward to it. Then we have our Youth Rally!
Picture thought that I am sharing...like I promised, our Marion Avenue pic! This was taken at a fort at the beach! It was very windy that day as you can see!







1 comment:
Jennifer, what a precious post! It does sound like you are very busy! I love the picture!
You mentioned Amy Carmichael. What an inspiring woman of God she was! And is through her writing!
Thank you for your recent comments left on my blog. I so appreciate your kind words, and I praise God for His encouragement for you.
Take care of yourself during this busy time!
Many blessings,
Andrea
Post a Comment