Rebekah and I decided that today we are going to start FEMININE DRESS WEEK on our blogs! I am so excited! The Bible teaches us ladies to dress modestly (I Tim. 2:9-10). I know that in today's times everyone has their own view of modesty, but we need to get back to the Bible view of modesty. I know that some people believe that ladies should walk around in black and white and ill fitting clothes, but we should radiate godly beautiful femininity. God gave us ladies a love of beauty. (Ps. 45:13) Later on, I am going to do a study on Biblical feminine dress...what is right for a lady to where according to the Bible. But anyway, here is my feminine dress for today...check out Rebekah's blog for her pics!
I threw this skirt together late last night! It turned out cute!







2 comments:
Cute skirt, I love the pattern and color!!
You look absolutely lovely!
I love wearing skirts and dresses...which is pretty much every day in the spring and summer.
Don't you notice that men treat you much more genteel when you wear flowing, feminine clothing? They open doors, say good afternoon, and clear pathways. It's what we all want, isnt' it? *grin*
Post a Comment