Outside my window...Its cloudy and rainy
I am thinking...about checking my email, the things that I need to do today.
I am thankful for...my family, for the Lord's guidance and leading, it is so great to see how the Lord will work in our lives!
From the kitchen...nothing yet, I am taking my granny out today so we will probably grab a biscuit!
I am wearing...a denim skirt and a purple 3/4 t-shirt
I am creating...what am I creating...hmmmm....I'm afraid nothing right this minute.
I am going...to go to town to take my granny for lab work and then go clean her windows.
I am reading...I have read in the last week a booklet by Tom Sexton on Marrying Right, I found it in the bookcase when I was looking for a new book to read. It was very good.
I am praying...for revival, for the Lord's will in my life, for my family and church, for friends, for the requests listed above, many other things and people
I am hearing...blessed quietness!
Around the house...everybody is sleeping still!
One of my favorite things...being with family and friends.
A few plans for the rest of the week: working at the church, piano lessons on Tuesday and Friday, this is a slow week for us, next week another story...
Picture thought that I am sharing...many of ya'll don't know this, but I really have a split personality...just kidding! Rebekah and I did this skit during Children's Church one Sunday, and I was gothic...I mean I had the nose ring and everything! I love doing crazy stuff like that for the kids at church! Though I think they think that I am crazy! LOL








2 comments:
It certainly is fun dressing up like someone else from time to time. You look...um...nice? :) Hehehe...
xoxo Caroline
Hello, I saw you on my followers, so stopped by to visit, and noticed you have the icon for the KJV blog directory, so I've added you. If I missed your email, I apologize. Welcome to the list!
Post a Comment