Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random Picture Thursday!

Yeah! It's Random Picture Thursday! I am so excited because I am on my parent's computer and they have more pics than I have on mine...so here they are! Few are a blast from the past!
Daddy and Rebekah...I declare there are more pics of Rebekah on this computer! Just Kidding!

Me, Sarah, and Rebekah doing a skit during the 2007 Youth Rally. We were from Have It Your Way Bible College!


Mama teaching in Children's Church


A Place I saw when we went to visit The Crown College of the Bible...just thought it looked interesting upside down and all! :)



See if you can find Rebekah and me in this picture...we are a lot younger than we are now!
Me on the way to a formal last year!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Awwww don't we look so cute in the christmas play...
Simply heavenly!

Kate said...

Very cool pictures. And no, I couldn't pick y'all out of the Christmas one. ;-)

nay nay said...

I enjoy it when you post pic's on "Random Picture Thursday"!!! It's fun seeing you and your family...I love looking at pictures!
~Renee


For Your Enjoyment!