Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother/Daughter/Friend Fellowship 2009 Pics!

We had a great day today at our Ladies' Fellowship! It was so awesome to be able to dress up for like we were from the 1940's! Here are some pics! Hope ya'll enjoy!

~Jennifer


Me and Rebekah







Bethany and Katie in their 1940's duds





Mama looking snazzy!





Sarah and I (and Molly messing around in the background!)




The Fundamental Three singing, "One thing I know"





Me with my Victory Rolls!







6 comments:

Kate said...

That is very cool. Love the outfits. Looks like you had a lot of fun. :)

nay nay said...

haha...great pics!! Looks like yous had a great time!!!!

Caroline said...

So darling! I love the hair. In some ways I wish I could dress like that everyday, the sillhouettes are so glamorous. :)
xoxo Caroline

Michaila said...

You all look amazing and like you had a great time... =) I LOVE the dresses!

Nina in Portugal said...

Victory Rolls, huh?

Is that what they're called?!

Dani Joy said...

Never have done that kind of hair doo.. It looks so cute!
you and Rebekah did a great job.
well, gotta go get dinner ready.
have a great day!


For Your Enjoyment!