Hey, ya'll! Just wanted to share this video...mama was so fascinated with how to fold a fitted sheet properly that she watched it several times to learn how to do it! And now she can fold one without any effort! I saw how to do it at Bible College, can you believe it? Actually, a girl showed how to do it as a demonstration speech...anyway, here's how to do it!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago







5 comments:
Wow! That is so cool! I have always hated folding sheets that never come out nicely. Thanks for posting this!
I def. need this! Gonna watch it right now!!
Most here in spain Iron all their sheets. It´s amazing!
Thanks for sharing this tip.
I was really close. My mom showed me something similar but I have been doing it wrong. They always turned out differently. LOL
Where did you go to college?
I LOVED this! I hate folding sheets cuz they never look nice! They still look wadded after I fold them! LOL
I found your blog from Katie M. We would fold our sheets like that, only we always did it with 2 people. I'll check back here another time!
Post a Comment