I have finally figured out how to make a blog button! Thanks to Becca! Anyway, if any of ya'll would like to put it on your blogs just leave a comment and I will give you the code...right now there are two to choose from...they are not the greatest but its a start! Have a great day!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago







5 comments:
Could I get a link to how to make a blog button? Thankie much!
I love the second one! I would love to put it on my blog.
I think she looks like you! ;)
That´s so cool you went to West Coast! But it´s even cooler you are waiting on God! I admire you for that!
I love the first button! I'd love to put it on my blog!
Could you send me a link on how to make one as well?
~Thanks
Renee
I'd love to put it on my blog! My email is katemarie03@gmail.com Thanks! And could you send me the link to make one too? :)
I'm so glad the directions were helpful! Your buttons look great! Would you e-mail me the code for #2? Thanks!
Post a Comment