Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Proof is in the Pudding



Something a little fun for everyone! This is one of my favorite episodes from
the Road to Avonlea Series! The Proof is in the Pudding!

Part 2


Part 3-- this is my favorite part! It is so funny!


Part 4


Finally the end! Part 5! Hope everyone enjoyed! Though I know it probably has take sometime to watch! The kids are so cute! Hahaha, just imagine being left with your older sister! hahaha! And if only more adults were deaf, we would have more honesty in children!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love this one it's one of the best!!!
If only we all had natural beauty, like felicity.hehe,Cats eyeballs!!!

Dani Joy said...

I will def. be coming over to watch! what a fun thing to post!

Kate said...

I love Avonlea...I used to watch it all of the time with my mama, but haven't in years. Now I want to watch them again... :)

Andrea said...

I love this!!! Thank you!

May God bless and keep you,

Andrea


For Your Enjoyment!