Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ladies' Spectacular!!!!!! With Patch the Pirate!!!!!





Yes, Everyone, I have seen Patch the Pirate, and for those of you without kids that is Ron Hamilton! It was so awesome to actually hear the songs and see him up there singing! IT WAS SO AWESOME! There is no other word to explain it! But anyway, here are a few pics and videos of my experience. Sorry the pics are not that great!



Patch the Pirate singing "Rejoice in the Lord." This song is where I got my

Life verse a long time ago! I love it!


Me, Mama, and Katie

(you can probably tell that we didn't get much sleep, plus I had already cried plenty!)

I really wish that more of our ladies could have gone this year! My heart was truly blessed. They spoke on many things that I needed. I truly needed to be refreshed and cleansed and just stepped on! Sometimes, we become so selfish that we think that no one goes through the same things we do, but it was so good to go and hear other ladies who have felt the same way and been through the same experiences. I can truly say that every message had something that I needed. But one thing that I was reminded of was that I need to make my walk with God personal! Meaning...I read my Bible and pray but I need to take time to get to know God, my Father on a personal basis, just like I have with my family, it should be even more so with my Lord. After all, didn't He save me? Give me Life? He loves me! Another thing was Mrs. Beverly Hyles reminded us how special we are. Sometimes, in the ministry, we start to feel that we are not special to any one and we go about our daily grind as if no one really cares, but I was reminded that Someone does--the Lord Jesus Christ! No matter if I had no one else in the world who cared anything for me, I will still have my Jesus! I am truly special to Him! There were so many other things. They covered so much but everything goes back to our relationship with God. Do we have a right relationship with him? Do I? Lord, help me to grow in you!

1 comment:

Naomi K said...

That's cool - I'd love to see "Patch the Pirate" in person someday! Glad your conference went well too :)


For Your Enjoyment!