Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

Beyond the Cross



I am so glad that we have a risen Saviour! He is so good to me and so patient! Thank you, dear Jesus, for everlasting life! Our choir is singing this song this Sunday! I just found it on youtube by Temple Baptist Church, the soloist is Brother Mike Fox. Again, Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. It is ver5y encouraging.

Pls visit our blog and pray for our family.

Thank you!

www.psalm127v3.blogspot.com
www.gods4gifts.blogspot.com
www.calvarycares.net

nay nay said...

Me and a couple ladies from my church were going to sing this song today...didnt make it to church though. This has to be one of my favorites!!!! :)

Nina in Portugal said...

Well, Hello Jennifer!

You have a lovely blog, I've really enjoyed looking around.

Hope you had a Blessed Resurrection Sunday?!

Thanks for joining my blog as a 'follower'. I pray you receive a blessing while there.

~Nina in Portugal


For Your Enjoyment!