Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another Book Review!


This book is one of my favorite reads! Stepping Heavenward by Elizabeth Prentiss. This book has helped me so much in my spiritual life! I would highly recommend this to any lady, but I would also recommend this book to any man. This book is about a lady's spiritual journey--her journey as she serves her Lord in everyday life and learns to surrender to Him. ~Enjoy

3 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVED that book!

nay nay said...

Awesome book!!!
My Grandmother got it for me years ago...I never read it until this last year. It was such a helpful book!!

Kate said...

I love this book! I have read it twice in the last year and am planning to get my own copy of it soon. It helped with some amazing changes in my life!!


For Your Enjoyment!